Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 8 - Last day in Nanchang




It is a free day today and we are all resting up and getting organised for the next leg of the journey.  We are off to Shanghai tomorrow.  Mia is going to have her first plane journey which is just over an hour's journey.  In Shanghai we are organising  her medical and her visa.  We are also going on a few cultural tours, but depending on the way Mia Xiaofei feels will depend on whether we attend or not. It is a pretty full on week next week so plenty of rest will be needed.
We took a few photos to-day here are some more.....can't resist sharing these with our friends and family.  Check out those razor sharp teeth......we finally got her to use a rusk and she is loving the benefits...

6 comments:

OziMum said...

Would Mia not put anything in her mouth (inc. her fingers)? Tari wouldn't, took about a week for us, to get her to put food to her mouth.

Have a great flight to Shanghai! Mia is gorgeous!

Kathy said...

Congratulations! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful-and her name suits her perfectly:-) Having just returned today from 2 weeks in China-i can agree on the traffic! unbelievable:-)
Kathy Lee

Karen Wojo said...

Dear Cora, Mark & Mia,
I hope Mia's first plane trip went well and that you are enjoying the sights of Shanghai. How may teeth does Mia have ? and I love her little pink outfit it matches her rosy little cheeks.
Take care Karen

Kenmore Bookclub said...

Hi Guys

Hope everything is going okay. I'm a friend of A & S's and have been following your journey (as have all of us).

Please let us know how everything is going. Your beautiful bub is just amazing.

Regards

Kate F.

Jen Boote said...

Mark and Cora, Mia Xiaofei is so totally beautiful - you sound so happy - you remind me of those wonderful days 2 years + ago when Ebony was placed in our arms. The feelings never really leave you but make the most of every moment you have with Mia - time goes just TOOOOO fast. Now I have a 3.8 year old and I'm loving it too! Jen, Vic Batch 22 (I've been reading along all the while you've been gone!)

wei shun said...

Hi Mark, Cora and the little bundle of absolute joy- Mia Xiaofei,
congratulations, I am so pleased that you have found one another, life looks just perfect...she is absolutely gorgeous !!
lots of love, Wei xx