Thursday, April 2, 2009

Itinerary for China has arrived....

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com


We just received our itinerary
We have a busy schedule with all the 
adoption formalities and the cultural tours
which we MUST go on . 
I think I may have a sick stomach or a headache on 
some of the days. We are very excited and can't wait 
to meet her in person and
give her a big hug. We are busy now getting our home ready and making 
sure we have all the paperwork that we need because the paperwork is a 
NIGHTMARE to say the least.  
Next week we will check all the paperwork to make sure 
it is all in order.  
IT is all very exciting ! 
Watch this space! 
Cora and Mark


3 comments:

Oliver's Mummy and Daddy said...

Yay Yay Yay We are also so excited about the itinerary!! Bring on the 20th and bring on the babies!!!!

Love t and p xxx

OziMum said...

Hi ya! I've only just found your blog.. I'm a bit slow on the uptake!

Great news on the itinerary! You don't HAVE to go on the sightseeing tours - although, it might depend on your guide. We had a great "relaxed" Guide in Guangzhou, who was happy to give us "free days"!

WOOHOO! Bring on the 20th!

Cora Doody and Mark Byrne said...

Hi
Thank you so much ...we are madly planning and organising.Then just waiting for officialdom to kick in!!!!